Grounded in a culture of innovation and research, Larus Technologies is perfectly positioned to help original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) make a world of difference. The revolutionary Larus Total::Insight™ COTS decision support system (DSS) is able to process vast amounts of mission-critical information while acquiring knowledge of C4ISR systems and Security systems in real-time. This unique architecture continually delivers the most accurate information possible in order to constantly optimize the decision maker’s situational awareness.
We’re looking for people who want to make a difference
We’re always on the lookout for exceptional talent in the field of computational intelligence and information fusion. Are you curious? Do you like being on the cusp of new technologies? Do you enjoy working through complex technical challenges? Do you want to make a difference? If this sounds like you, there may be an opportunity on the Larus team.
Larus is currently seeking candidates for the following positions:
- Software Developer (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Ph. D. Student (Big Data Analytics) (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
What’s in store for you at Larus Technologies
We are a team of leading researchers and engineers in innovative computational intelligence technologies and data analytics. We enjoy quarterly social gatherings whether for an “all hands” meeting or seasonal gathering. We also enjoy:
- Competitive wages and benefits
- A stimulating, fast-paced, team-oriented work environment
- Flexible hours to help promote a high degree of work-life balance
- Mentoring by industry-recognized on-site technical talent
If you enjoy a high energy environment, being challenged and constantly learning, then send us your resume. While we cannot respond to all applicants, we do thank you for thinking of Larus Technologies as an employer.
You may also be interested in:
- Leadership team
- Team Larus
- Larus Total::Insight™, the COTS decision support system (DSS)
- Professional services
- White papers, articles and publications